note: all runway designer positions have been filled for shows in october 2019. information below is for reference only.
EVENT SETUP AND CONCEPT
Fashion For Good is the premier fashion events company in Texas hosting events throughout the state. In Austin this Fall, we are hosting 3 major runway events all at The Domain.
- HAUTE DOGS (October 24): HAUTE DOGS features retail brands in 10-15 model segments. Each segment will include a mix of traditional runway models and “real people” influencers walking with their family dogs. Event benefits Hounds for Heroes. Runway designers may not apply for this show.
- RUNWAYS: DESIGNERS (October 25): RUNWAYS: DESIGNERS will feature up to 15 Texas-based designers showing anywhere from 3-look capsule collections to 20 piece complete collections. Models will be a mix of traditional runway models and those that don’t fit the standard profile. Runways designers may apply for this show.
- REDEFINE (October 26): REDEFINE features partnerships with nonprofits. Models will be dressed by area retail brands. Runway Designers may not apply for this show.
Each designer will show between 3 and 20 looks (you will select your choice in the application).
WE ARE ONLY SEEKING APPAREL DESIGNERS. If you are a jewelry or accessories designer interested in participating please email us for sponsorship information.
Attendance for each event will be approximately 600 guests.
APPLICATION PROCESS & DEADLINES
Applications to participate in RUNWAYS: DESIGNERS are due by September 1, 2019 or until all spots have been filled. Applications will be reviewed in the order they are received, so it is beneficial to complete your application early. There are no fees to apply.
The Fashion For Good Advisory Council will review each application and provide each brand with a yes, no or waitlist answer. Those that receive a yes answer will be placed under contract and billed for participation. All fees are due no later than September 15, 2019. NOT ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE CURATED TO SHOW.
Upon approval by the Advisory Council, you will be sent a contract to be executed by both parties. Once under contract, you may not be released for any reason and you will be billed for any participation fees due. The fee may be split into multiple payments but final fees are due by September 15, 2019.
You may choose any of the following options:
- 3 Looks: $300
- 4-10 Looks: $1000
- 11-15 Looks: $1500
- 16-20 Looks: $2000
FEES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Professional, inclusive models cast by Fashion For Good
- Professional hair and makeup for your model lineup
- Complete back of house production including dressers, runners, and more
- End of runway images with promotional rights for each look you show
- Profile page with links to your site and social media on the Fashion For Good website.
- Anyone showing 4 looks or more will receive 2 premium seated tickets on the night you show for guests. Other guests may purchase tickets. If you are showing only 3 looks, you must purchase any tickets for guests.
If you have any questions, please email us.
RUNWAY DESIGNER APPLICATION