POP UP SHOPS
Austin Fashion Week would not exist without amazing sponsors. For the last 11 years, we’ve engaged national and local brands with our distinct and unique demographic. We’ve worked with brands like BERNINA, Lincoln, Cadillac, Diageo, Lamborghini and then small salons, boutiques and pop up designers.
If your company is interested in bigger sponsorships, those are handled through custom proposals. Generally, those are any of the following:
- Naming rights sponsorship (Title + any events + major areas like “The Patio”)
- Beverage (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
- Beauty (hair, makeup, nails, brows, etc)
- Any national-level brands in lifestyle categories
Austin Fashion Week does offer some out of the box sponsorships that include advertising in the official Austin Fashion Week program (new this Spring! 5000 distributed magazine-style programs), ticket packages, private parties and more. These sponsorships range from $1500 – $5000. If you are interested specifically in Pop Up shops, please see below.
For information about any sponsorships and to receive a digital sponsorship deck, please email [email protected].
POP UP SHOPS:
Thanks to our amazing partnership with The Domain, we are excited to offer the most robust pop up shops ever presented in Austin.
Each pop up shop will include the following:
- FOUR days of activation during ALL Domain open hours. You get full access not only the Austin Fashion Week audience, but to normal Domain traffic between April 16-19 (Thursday through Sunday).
- Ability to have Austin Fashion Week manage the rental of a shipping container to run your pop up shop from.
- Access to power.
- Approximately 5000 shoppers will pass by your space across the 4 day activation.
Cost is $1500 – $2000. Spaces are limited and are given on a first-come, first-served basis.
We are seeking not only fashion brands but any lifestyle brand — technology, food, sweets, jewelry, handbags — anything you can think of.
If you would like more information about hosting a pop up shop, please email [email protected].